JumpSchool Skydiving Payments, Refunds & Transfers Policy
JumpSchool believes in helping its customers as far as possible. Under this policy:
- All booking deposits are non-refundable. Deposit payments are valid for 12 months from the date of your skydive.
- Skydiving deposits paid guarantee the price for 12 months, after which time we reserve the right to add any increase in the jump cost to the balance payable on arrival.
- Once you have attended the airfield, we regret that you cannot change the location under any circumstance.
- Jumpschool is unable to authorise refunds on any money paid on arrival at skydive centres. Refund enquiries must be made directly with the skydive centre.
- Should your skydive not take place due to weather or any other reason, then you may reschedule for a mutually convenient date, your booked skydive location will advise you of any time restrictions which may appl to return and jump at no extra cost.
- Whilst your jump payment will remain on account indefinitely with the skydive centre, should you return after the specified period then an insurance renewal fee for Tandem customers of £35 will be charged. Costs for AFF & Static line students vary according to the required membership and length of time.
- Skydiving vouchers may be extended for an additional 12 months at the cost of £50. We reserve the right to charge any increase in jump costs in addition to this fee.
- Skydiving vouchers may be transferred to another person within the validity dates free of charge. If you wish to change the name of the voucher or replace a lost one, a £15 admin fee will be charged for the re-issue and postage of an actual voucher. Email replacements are free of charge.
JumpSchool skydiving Course Date Change and Cancellation Policy
The date of your Tandem skydive may be changed where possible, please contact the skydive centre direct.
Due to the intensive and personalised nature of AFF Courses, places are limited to 4 per instructor. Therefore please contact the skydive centre direct if there is a problem with the course date. Whilst we will do everything possible to accommodate our customers needs, charges may apply.
Please note that it is the students responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal details (age, weight, height, medical conditions). If you are outside the restrictions for the course on arrival and are unable to participate then the skydive centres reserve the right to charge for the full cost of the course.
Please also see our Jumpschool Terms & Conditions Page.